About The Knights
The Experience Of A Lifetime
Membership in the Knights of Columbus is open to practicing Catholic men in union with the Holy See, who are at least 18 years old. A practicing Catholic is one who lives up to the Commandments of God and the precepts of the Church. Please consider becoming a Brother in our Council, We look forward to welcoming you!!
Six reasons why You should become a Knight Of Columbus
- As an integral part of the world’s largest and most dynamic Catholic Fraternal organization, you will be united with over 1.8 million Brothers and their families in nearly 12,000 local councils located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Philippines, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Your personal involvement as a Knight of Columbus will provide opportunities, in charity and fraternity, for service to the Church at the local, diocesan and universal levels; to your communities; and to the less fortunate in our midst.
- Your active participation in council affairs; spiritual, fraternal, family, social, civic-oriented, athletic and recreational – will serve as a school of leadership and enable you to develop qualities that enhance your strengths and abilities.
- You will enjoy a sense of “belonging” in an organization that shares your religious beliefs, brings together like-minded men joined in a common cause, and offers the opportunity to develop and cement friendships for years to come.
- Your concerns for your family and for your retirement years can be addressed by the Order’s low-cost insurance program, conducted by Brother Knights for Brother Knights, and assure THEIR security and YOUR peace of mind.
- You will share in the sense of pride all Knights feel in knowing that their Order is second to none in support of Our Holy Father, our Bishops and Priests; in working for our fellow man, especially those most in need; and in binding together to preserve traditional values in the face of attacks against the family and innocent human life.
Ready to join us? We have an easy on-line sign-up process that includes all the details you need to join The Knight Of Columbus. Click here to join!
Want to talk?
If you'd like to talk to someone from our Council, please fill out the form below, and we will get in touch with you right away!